Clontarf Castle Hotel Voucher valid throughout the hotel.
- All Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Gift Voucher must be brought with you and presented at hotel on arrival. Amounts can be redeemed against any products or services within Clontarf Castle Hotel.
- Vouchers are valid for 5 years from the date of purchase.
- Specific Clontarf Castle Hotel Experience vouchers may be used for the intended experience for up to one year from purchase, after which they will automatically convert to a monetary voucher which can be exchanged for hotel goods or services to the monetary value of the initial Clontarf Castle Hotel Experience at the time of purchase. Please note that they cannot be used to purchase another voucher.
- Please note the expiry date - vouchers cannot be reissued once expired and vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers are the sole responsibility of the holder, Clontarf Castle Hotel accepts no responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid and they will not be replaced.
- At time of booking, guest must identify themselves as a voucher holder when making their reservation and quote the voucher number.
- Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction and the balance will be reduced accordingly. Cash refunds are not permitted.
- For online vouchers, the voucher email must be presented upon arrival at property. Vouchers that have been altered, tampered with, or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- Redemption of the voucher is strictly subject to availability and at the hotel's discretion. Supplements may apply at restricted times for example, public holidays and special events.
- Discounted or Promotional Monetary Vouchers can be used for accommodation stays or against food and beverage purchases in Knights Bar, Indigo Lounge and Fahrenheit Restaurant and are not redeemable against weddings or events.